Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

My personal photographer, Jessica, came over to our house and took our Christmas Pictures for us. She did such an amazing job. She gave us the CD of the pictures and we picked out 25 of our favorites. Seriously!! How do we narrow it down to one for the Christmas cards??? Well, you don't! We will be sending out several different cards this year.

Therefore, so that you don't miss out, I will be doing a Countdown to Christmas and everyday will be posting a couple of our Christmas pictures. So, you'll be able to see pictures everyday. Here's two of my favorite 25 pictures!

14 Days until Christmas!!!


4 comments:

Seneca said...

Oh, we love those jeans!!!

Keep Calm and Carry On said...

yea a countdown!!! i'm guaranteed a tiny bit of excitement each day!! i like the hat. :)

Jessica and Matt said...

You like them--yaaaay!!! I love the countdown idea--especially with myyyy photos. ;)

It's hard to believe Abby can be cranku and colic-y, because every time I come photograph her, she's a doll.

Niki said...

I LOVE these pictures!!!