Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pampers!!!????

Dear Pampers:

You seriously failed me tonight. My sweet daughter had an Explosive Diaper that not only leaked, but leaked up to her HEAD! I trusted your statement that you PROTECT AGAINST LEAKS. You are selling BILLIONS and BILLIONS of diapers based on this "protection" statement. And as of right now, I feel that I have been mislead.

I think you need to revisit this statement. The everyday wet and poopy diaper doesn't necessarily fill up a diaper enough to leak on it's own. Therefore are you really protecting us against anything?

What the mom needs is for the occasional Explosive Diaper to be protected against leaks. That is the protection that could guarantee my business forever. Explosive Protection! Please help us out!


Sincerely,
Poop Covered Momma & Baby Girl Wagnon

4 comments:

Seneca said...

And for that reason, we ditched Pampers and now use Huggies brand

ThePoeFam said...

OH NO! I'm such a Pampers girl! I'm so sorry that you had such a trauma! ;) Don't ditch them yet...they deserve another shot!

Carrie said...

Jill- when it says "up to 10 lbs." they mean it. It will only hold up to 10 lbs..

Niki said...

AMEN! But to us, they've done better than any other brand.