Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I went on a DATE with this man....

....you can hire him as entertainment at your next Mexican Wedding


....he a fisherman, always catching the biggest fish

....he's got a kissable face

.....he's famous. He's met Shrek...


...and Michael Jordan.

....and he's a great Nerf gun shooter, although here he was attacked by a 6 year old that had a great aim.

Girls..he's all mine!
He's my best friend, my husband, my baby's daddy...he's my favorite date.

Friday night my mom kept Abby while Stan and I had a date night. We decided to go to Greenville, although most people in Greenville leave Greenville for dates. We dropped off Abby and then headed out to the Steak Angus for dinner, dropped by Walmart (y'all know Walmart is OUR store), then headed off to the movies to see Four Christmases. It was such a needed date night for me. I loved every minute of it. Thank you sweetie for a great night. Love you!!

4 comments:

Seneca said...

LOL. Stan got shot in the jimmies!!! Congrats on the date night. Keep it going.

Jessica and Matt said...

Shabangbang??

Keep Calm and Carry On said...

can i apologize for jb and her unladylike comments?? :) is that allowed, to apologize for another blogger? she was acting weird earlier, i'm pretty sure she might be drunk today......

Donkeyfunny said...

Well, I was going to say.. how sweet your blog was... then I read the comments made by your bff... HAHAH. That's not a good code word!