Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Snowing!!

Here's proof that I'm WAY behind on my blogging. This was from a couple of weeks ago. But I still just had to post it. It SNOWED!!! Although I hate to be cold, I love it when I wake up to snow on the ground.

This day, we woke up to someone knocking on the door. Although we never figured out what that girl wanted (long story), when I looked out the peep hole, I saw SNOW! Such a sweet/weird surprise.

Within minutes, Little Miss woke up and we had to show her the Winter Wonderland in our back and front yard.

He may kill me for posting this, but I just love these two little bed-heads!

(back yard view)


(front yard view)
Yes, to the right is a boy waiting for the bus. Poor guy. Stan wouldn't let me invite him in for some hot chocolate. I think he doesn't want us to be the neighborhood Starbucks. So, anyway, I just prayed for him. :)


Abby, make a crazy face!
Stan, I was talking to Abby, not you.


No comments: