Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

7 months old!!!

Oh dear...where has time gone?! She's 7 months old. Here are our monthly pictures below. Sorry that they are so blurry...I need a new camera. big time!



"I'm only 7 months old, I can't read that sign."

Cheeeeeessee

"Hey, you come here! I'm gonna get ya."



"I'm seriously gonna get you."

Abby, let's put him back okay. "Okay, only one more smile though."

Abby loves wearing her bows. Not because they are pretty, but because they are handy-dandy chew toys.

"Yesss....I'm wearing a bow again!"

"hehehe...you caught me."

"Yessss...I'm still wearing this bow."
Dear my sweet Abby:
You are growing into such a sweet, pretty little girl. Don't get me wrong, you're still my baby, but I see in you a little girl more and more each day. This past month, you've been saying "da-da-da-da-da", eating all kinds of baby foods and little puffs, drinking water out of a sippy cup, NOT rolling over, sitting up all by yourself, NOT crawling but trying your hardest to go somewhere. If you love it, it goes in your mouth, for example again, your hair bows. You still wear 3-6 clothes, but it won't be too much longer that we'll be moving on up. You wear size 2 diapers now! You big girl. You love it when someone sings "Jesus love me" and "If you're happy and you know it" to you. And you love books, all kinds. Doesn't matter. If I could read to you all day, I would. But you're daddy is much better at reading than I am. You even stayed all night long at Nana's twice this past month. Mommy was sad, but she had to work late and early the next day. I'm sure there will be more nights like this in the future, but for now...I want you all to myself. Oh, one last thing, you raised your hands at me this month to pick you up. My heart melted!

Sweet girl. I love you more than you know. I can't wait to see what all you will learn this next month. You're getting bigger each day, but you are still my baby. With all my love- your mommy

1 comment:

KathyD said...

It's just amazing to see how fast she's growing & learning. She's now as big as the bear!