Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chicken...gross

Well, maybe she's a vegetarian. Please notice that none of the Chicken has been touched.

I found chicken and turkey in stage one baby food and tried to give the chicken to Abby. She thought I was killing her. LOL! It was the funniest thing ever. I opened the jar and she looked at me like, "oh no, you are NOT going to give me that." She took a bite and literally gaged. Shaking her shoulders and sticking out her tongue. She wouldn't even swallow it. She just sat there with her mouth open wide. Not really knowing how to spit it out, I had to go in and dig it out of her mouth. Poor girl. I don't really blame her though, it smelled awful!


I wish I would had videoed it, but oh well. This is all I have. The uneaten bowl of chicken. TMcShan would be proud. She's a little vegetarian thus far. :)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

How funny! I can just picture it! I know what you mean, though...that stuff stinks. Bleh...