Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take Cover

Did you know that if you went to Willow Bend Mall and the tornado sirens went off, you would have to go to the Tornado Shelter in the mall?!! Yep, that's what happened to us last week during the storm.

Here we are!
Our little family in the shelter with everyone else in the mall.
Oh, I didn't tell you that I was trying on a swimsuit in the dressing room, when the lady came and told me to put my clothes on and we had to leave. Seriously, did she REALLY think I was walking out of there with that swimsuit on.

And, I also didn't tell you that while we were cramped in the shelter hall with all those people, I looked at Stan and said, "Wouldn't that be funny if Abs pooped right about now?" Well, guess what happened....yep, she pooped.

1 comment:

KathyD said...

You don't look too worried about the storm! Also, love that title.....fits several ways.