Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Our little Playdate

We had a playdate the other day with Jess and Christopher. It was more for Jess and me than it was for the babies. We had a blast!!

Sweet Christopher was so tired and just hanging out.

My girl!


Jess caught this on camera for me. One of Abby's kisses.
Step One: Grab Mommy's Face.

Step Two: Kiss with everything you have.

Step Three: Celebrate the Success.


Group Shot


Sweet boy.....he was TIRED of us taking his picture! :)

Abby showing off her latest, pulling herself up out of the carset and looking around.

I love this picture.
He finally gave up and decided to just fall asleep.
We had such a great time.
Thanks Jess and Christopher for hanging out with us!

4 comments:

Dave-O said...

I LOVE the celebratory arm raise!!

Matt Burk Music Studio said...

First of all, is he grabbing himself in that first picture? And I looove the kissing sequence - so sweet! And look at how Abs is looking at C in the group shot. :) Girl - you were a life saver to get out with me that day - thank you again!!

Donkeyfunny said...

Can I say adorable too much?!?

Kelly BD said...

Sooooo Cute!