Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Her first Swim

I went to Target and bought her a swimsuit. (easy enough right?) I know that she currently wears 3-6 months clothes and the sizes were Small (6 months), Medium (12 months) and Large (18 months). Obviously I chose the Small, there was no way I thought that the Medium would fit her.

Well, LOL, this is how the first swimsuit fit. It was WAY TOO SMALL!!!

She was so embarrassed that she wouldn't even look at the camera.



So back to Target we went for the Medium. It was too cute!
And I couldn't leave Target without the swimsuit accessories.

Look at my little waterbug!

"Momma, please GET this OFF of me!"


Here's her very first time in the pool. It was a little cold and she held on to her daddy for dear life, but we think she still liked it.




Once she got out of the water, she was freaking out because she wanted her little Swimmer off of her. She doesn't like her diapers to be damp, much less wet. This was like a wet diaper to the extreme. yuck! Here she is MUCH happier after I changed her.


Awhhhhh....I love this picture because it is one of the few pictures that I have of her with her favorite bunny that I lost. I am just SICK about it. She has another one, but I still feel so bad that we lost this one at the mall.


Look how much she loved this bunny. :(

Our first swim was a success. I know there will be many many more. But for now, her firsts are so much fun!!


6 comments:

KathyD said...

I love the "censored" marks! So cute!!!

Hannah said...

Hi Jill - these are so cute! Hey I'll be in DFW the 25-28th of June, and would love to see you!

Deana said...

If it makes you feel better, I would have gone with the six month size, too! And every girl needs her accessories for each outfit, even the bathing suits! Cute, cute, cute!

Taylor said...

She looks like a tiny little movie star, all decked out in her swimming accessories! :-) Too cute!

The Rowe Crew said...

cutie-pa-tootie!!! so funny! i took me a while to figure that out too. now i always get WAY bigger sizes for swimsuits than their clothes. so weird.

lsailor said...

So cute- Looks like it was a fun day at the pool!