Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

38 weeks Pregnant with Macy Kate

Here I am - "Large and In Charge" LOL!!!
38 weeks along
At 38 weeks, I was still dilated to a 3 and 30% effaced and I have gained 24.6 lbs. I gained 25 pounds when I delivered Abby so 25 pounds was my goal. I'm not sure that Macy is ready to come out. 4 weeks ago, I was certain that she was. But now, no. She has snuggled herself right where she wants to be and has no intentions on speeding this process up.

NOW, that I'm 39, going on 40 weeks ,I've gained 26.8 lbs. I feel GIGANTIC, ugh....I hope all of this weight comes off! My goal was 25 pounds, we have passed that number so little Macy Kate....it's time! Now, I'm worried that the longer she is in my, the BIGGER she will get. I mean come on, how big is she going to be. LOL!! We are going to be induced on Oct 27th, 3 days after my due date. I didn't take my picture on Sunday when I turned 39 weeks, so I'll just take it this coming Sunday at 40 weeks. I know all you blog readers are looking forward to seeing that! :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look great Friend! Look at those skinny legs! Almost there....