Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Day She Turned 2

I will say that when October 19th rolled around, it was a bittersweet day for me. I was actually quite happy that baby Macy Kate didn't come on her day. But sad, that the only baby I had at the time was turning 2. Time has flown by so fast.


Here is our last bear pictures. She is tired of taking them and we all know that she is much bigger than the bear now.

Neither of these pictures turned out great, but that's okay. They are the only two I took on her bday and since they will be her last, I had to post them both!


Sweet Abby......Oh how I love you!! Happy 2nd Birthday! You still don't really understand birthdays, but for me, this is such a special day. I will never forget holding you for the very first time 2 years ago. I think I will celebrate this day with you every year. We will call it "your" day, but in my heart, it's "our" day.

Your smile, your eyes, your giggle, the way you talk, the way you walk....I could go on and on about the things I love about you. All of which are perfect. You are our perfect little gift from God. He was so gracious to us to loan you to us.
I love you sweetheart! Happy 2nd Birthday! - love, your Momma

No comments: