Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Macy Kate's First Baby Shower!!

Jessica and Liz threw me a baby shower for our sweet Macy Kate. It was so sweet to be able to be with my closest friends and family and oohh and ahhh over all the precious little girl stuff. :)

Here's a quick family picture before we headed to the shower.

My little Abby was so good at the shower. I think she knew that she looked cute so she knew she needed to act cute too.

Who took this picture? Was the goal to cut our heads off and just get the food? One good thing about this picture is you can't see all my pregnancy chins.


Here were the preggo's at the shower. My friend Liz is due this Thanksgiving. Me! My cousin Leslie is due at the beginning of December. And my BFF Jessica is due in March.

Most all of the pictures turned out blurry for some reason. My camera is crazy. But here are a few of me opening gifts that were okay.

The outfits just seemed so small. Hard to imagine the baby being that small.


Erika, me, Liz, and Joann. We took a girls trip to Miami like 7-8 years ago. I love sweet friendships that last forever.

We were blessed tremendously at the shower. Thanks to all our friends and family who were able to join in with us. These are all the pictures that were on my camera. I may do another post when I get the pictures that Jessica (the professional) took with her camera! stay tuned for that post :)

No comments: