Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Band Angels

Aunt Sarita gave Abby a box of Band Angels. They are the most precious little band-aids that have angels on them and the verse Ex 15:26, "For I am the LORD who heals you". Little did I know that we would need a Band Angel within days of receiving them.

Abby was playing with her little Mario (the one that she stole from Caden) and somehow or another thought she would put him in the lamp. Somehow she touched the light bulb and burned her finger. I think this would be our official first major accident. She was hysterical. At first, I couldn't figure out what had happened. She kept screaming "Mario", "hot", "light". I put all those words together to only assume she put Mario up in the lamp and touched her finger on the hot light blub. poor girl

Her finger immediately blistered up. She really needed a band-aid on it because of the blister. So, to the box of Band Angels we went.

"soooo cute" she said.

I told her to show me her finger and she would hide it and just look at it for herself. Poor girl, it still hurt her so bad she would just hold her finger and whimper.

Good news is the Band Angel must have made it all better. Within 15 minutes, the band-aid was off and she back to her normal self. :)

No comments: