Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We're getting ready for Christmas!!!

Macy Kate, 2 months, wearing one of Abby's old shirts. It's a little snug on her at the same age as when Abby wore it. :)

Solid Sweetness!!

I can't get enough of this girl!!

My photo shoot helper needed a spontaneous kiss from Macy Kate. :)

I think she just wants to be behind the scenes....she refuses to look at the camera.

"Okay MacyKate, say Cheese!!"

"Oh, I'll help her."
She's constantly loving on her little sister. I love it so much!

Sometimes Veggie Tales can be distracting!


Just for fun, here are a couple of pictures of Abby at the same age as Macy Kate, 2 months.


Abby Jewel, 2 months


I have 269 pictures to go through from Christmas. Be patient lots of posts coming!!

No comments: