Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Girl's Fairfield Shower

Baby Girl and I has so much fun this weekend in Fairfield. My mom's family threw us a baby shower. And we were truly "showered" with gifts and lots of love. No matter how big you get or how you feel, your family will always tell you look GREAT! We both loved all the compliments we received. It was such a great day and makes me miss not living as close to them.



This was a quilt that my Aunt Retha made Baby Girl. It was made completely by hand. It's so precious!

Yep, this was my little helper as I opened up all of my gifts. Mr. Caden. He pulled this diaper bag out that Granny gave me and yelled, "Yay, it's a backpack!"

My mom gave me a dress that I wore when I was 1 year old. She also framed a picture of me in the very same dress. I only wore that dress one time, but everyone in the room remembered that dress. Because they all got the picture! It was a dress that my Great Aunt Tommie gave me when I was little, now Baby Girl's Great-Great Aunt Tommie.


She also gave me my bronzed baby shoes. Here we are kinda posing as four generations. My mom, Granny, Andrea & me......and Baby Girl, she's the hump hiding behind the dress.


Here's the 33 1/2 week belly shot. Drew's belly is hiding behind Caden and Caden is sucking his belly in. Probably because he doesn't want us to ask why his belly is so big, then find out how many cookies he took off the table and ate during the shower. Notice a partial cookie in his right hand........he's such a little sneaker.


I couldn't leave there without my very own pictures of Miss Melanie, Tina's little girl. She is such a cutie. Look at her perfectly curled eye lashes.


I snapped the picture here just as she was giving me my goodbye kisses. All open mouth and just precious.

Thank you all so much for everything you did. It was so great to get to see everyone and I can't wait to see you all again with Baby Girl!!! We love you guys!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Jill, this was so much fun. :] It was good to see you and everyone. I'm so glad I was able to come - and it was nice to get off work, too, haha! I can't wait to meet Baby Girl! :] Love ya! -Kara

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

I'm so glad I got to see you! :) I cannot wait to meet Baby Girl-SOON!

Niki said...

Jill, I can not WAIT for you to hold your baby girl. It is ... I don't know ... just incredible!

Talk to the Bronze Shoe Guy said...

Jill,

I sure hope you are getting YOUR baby's shoes bronzed like your mother did for you.

Just in case you're wondering where you can get this done...check out

www.abcbronze.com

I'm sure you'll love what you see there.

:)