Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Miss Abby was the perfect little Lady Bug for her first Halloween. Her costume swallowed her, but she took one for the team and wore it for Mommy and the pictures.




Drew and Caden came over to go Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood. They had a blast. We took them around the block then back home. I think they enjoyed passing out the candy as much as trick-or-treating. As someone would ring they doorbell, they would dart for the door screaming, "More Customers!!"
Here's Drew


Here's Caden


2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

oh my DANG, girl. No words. NO WORDS.

Niki said...

I was going to say the EXACT same thing! OH MY DANG. I have no words for this precious lady bug!!!! Oh my DANG!!!

SO stinkin cute.