Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're back in the Hospital

Yep, that's right. Back in. Back in the hospital. This time it is confirmed that we will be here until the baby comes. My friend from church, Jennifer who is a physician's assistant, came by to drop off some meals for us and I had her check my blood pressure. She tried to disguise the worry in her voice, but I could see it all over her face. She politely said, "I think you should call your dr." So I did.

Just within a few minutes, the dr office called back and told me to pack a bag. A big one. I would be here until the baby comes. At first, I felt like she was telling me the baby was coming right away and with Stan being out of town, I freaked out! But, I was able to calm down and am just accepting the fact that the hospital is the best place for me and the baby.

So Medical City is our new home for a while. My blood pressure has gone down since I've been in here. Although I think it goes up the moment that I think about the baby coming and Stan not being here. But that's when I just try to distract myself and take super deep breaths. I keep saying, he'll be here on Thursday.....over and over and over again.

Thank you all for your prayers!! I rest in the fact that I know God is in charge and nothing is a surprise for him. God has been so gracious to us and has a perfectly healthy baby growing away inside of me. I can't wait to meet her......I just want Stan to be here too! :)

8 comments:

Seneca said...

Blessings to you all. I can't wait. Everything's going to be just fine.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Pretty Lady - no thinking thoughts that may increase your blood pressure!! God brought you and Peach all of this way - rest assured that He's not gonna drop the ball now! You guys are going to be fine - Stan will be back in time and all will be well! I personally can't wait to meet Jill Junior. I know she's going to be a true chip off the old block!

Niki said...

Darn, back in the hospital! But you know, it is the very best place for you and Peach! And Stan will be back - don't worry about that!! If you need Dr. Rick to be there, just call. Just kidding. Love you! Wish we could come up and visit you!

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Sugar! I'm the one that should be giving it to you! I'm sure it's killing Stan that he can't be there with you right now, but be strong Momma. It is going to be just fine.

Unknown said...

I know it's hard to do but just remain calm...We miss you and we know can't wait to meet your little blessing.
Trina W

Jasmine Bonner said...

Oh no! I'm sorry Jill. Yep, the hospital is the best place for you and the baby. Stan will be home before you know it, and all will be well. Eeek! Jill's having a baby!

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Oh Jill!

I'm sorry you're back in the hospital, but before too long, it will ALL be worth it!

Love you sis!
Jaelan

Tracy said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. But this is the absolute safest and bestest place for you and Baby Girl. Are you all the way down in Medical City Dallas? Down in my neighborhood? If I were at home I would drop right in with some trashy magazines and good gossip! But alas, I'm back in New Orleans. BTW... Medical City was voted best hospital food and best art in the U.S.!

Sleep lots. Rest lots. Take care. I'm off to have a fried green tomato po-boy. Gotta love Lousiana! You and Baby Girl are in my prayers.