Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Caleb

He's here!! Baby Caleb popped into our world on Friday, Oct 3rd. Isn't he just precious?! I stole these two pictures from Niki's blog because they were two of my favorites. He's getting stronger by the day!! Niki and Rick should be able to go home today, but little Caleb will be there a bit longer. He's still trying to figure out this whole breathing thing. But he's getting better at it, hour by hour! Keep praying for him.

Here he is!!
Caleb Warren Carman
6 lbs 5 oz, 19 3/4" long

I love this last picture. It shows you how small he is compared to Rick's hands. So sweet. Speaking of Rick.....Rick recently accepted a position as Pastor at a church in Weatherford. Congratulations Rick!! Although last night in my dream, he was also a part-time doctor and delivered baby Caleb via C-section. Since I was there, he asked me if I wanted to go next and I said, "Sure!" So, he went at it! He delivered Baby Girl via C-section and also gave me a tummy tuck. (yay!!) But, Stan was no where to be found. I woke up so mad at him because he missed the delivery of our Baby! I didn't even get to see the baby's face because I was so mad at him and woke up. I think I'm still mad at him because he missed the delivery! LOL!!! My dreams have been so crazy lately. The night before last, I dreamt that we went to the hospital to have the baby and we were all so excited. Until everyone found out that I delivered a LadyBug instead of a little girl! UGH! I woke up in a frantic. I guess I HAVE gone overboard with the LadyBug theme for Baby Girl's room. you think?

4 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

The ladybug. Seriously, Jillie. This is out of CONTROL. I hope mystery baby isn't afraid of lady bugs!!!

Jessica and Matt said...

Rick. Pastor/OB/Gyn. Nice. Girl. This is CRAZY. YOU are CRAZY. I'm just glad you're documenting this craziness so you don't forget it.

I'm also glad I wasn't there in your dream, because I don't want him cutting on me!

Donkeyfunny said...

Oh... wow.. that dream really cracked me up! He dream- hacked you off... That stuff always leaks into reality. I like the ladybug stuff!

Niki said...

Rick says, he'd love to deliver your baby any time. Just kidding!! I'm finally catching up on what's going on with you - can't wait to read your other blogs. Thanks for posting about Caleb!