Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

30 Weeks!

It's amazing to see how far the little "pea in a pod" has come along. Only 10 more weeks to go! I did the four hour gestational diabetes test yesterday. It completely wore me out. So now, I just sit and wait for the results. Pray with me that all is good.

Tonight we start our baby classes at the hospital. I'm really excited about them, I just hope that they don't strap us down and make us watch some type of birthing videos. I watched a couple of those videos before and just cried and cried. S 'strongly' encouraged me to NEVER watch them again. And I haven't since. As much as I say I want to know everything, I really don't.

Did you know you can get carpal tunnel syndrome while pregnant? Yep, I've got it! In both hands. It hurts to grip anything, a pen, the steering wheel, UGH.

Jessica took my maternity pictures last weekend. I'll make sure I post them as soon as they are ready.

10 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

I'm with Stan on this one. DO NOT watch those videos! No good can come of it. Sorry to hear about the CTS sounds painful. :-(

Niki said...

Just close your eyes and ears. That's what I did. Or go to the bathroom during that part. I would hate for you have a stress attack and have them wheel in oxygen for you during the first class!