Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Girl's 1st Baby Shower!!

Saturday our friends from church threw us a Baby Shower honoring Baby Girl. It was so precious. Stan and I are so blessed to have such great Christian friends who love us. We got sooooo much stuff! Thank you all!!! It was a shower I'll never forget.

Here are the hostesses: Kim, Karen and Nicole!

The food....one of the best parts of any shower! Yum!!
Don't worry, I did NOT take my blood sugar level afterwards.



We played one of the HARDEST baby shower games. I love games, but only games that I can win at. This one was crazy. Example: "What did Tom the Piper's son steal?" or " Where did Dr Foster go?" and "Whom did Simple Simon meet going to the fair?" I didn't know these were even nursery rhymes. Needless to say, I didn't win. But HOLLY did!!!! Here she is celebrating! too cute.


My sister and April.



Here Jessica is realizing that she did NOT win Baby Bingo!


Cute wrapping....thanks Nana!


Kim made Baby Girl this crocheted blanket, booties and hat.
I'm holding back the tears.


Posing with Baby girl.

It was such a fun time. Thank you to everyone for making it GREAT!

2 comments:

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

How sweet! :) I love you Jill!

Looks like you had a few great showers!

Jessica and Matt said...

It was fun! I still keep thinking about those chocolate-covered strawberries.

Btw--we're Christians too.