Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a weekend...

Friday we drove up to Oklahoma to attend Stan's cousin Maston's Wedding. Maston and Erin had a small and precious ceremony that was perfectly them! We had such a great time. Congratulations Maston and Erin!


Then Saturday, we went to the OU vs. TCU game in Norman. This was my first OU game in the flesh. OU is always on in our house when they play. But being there in real life is much different. Especially, if you are 32 1/2 weeks pregnant and everything in life is overwhelming.

Here's Stan with his nephew, Wesley. Wesley was dressed the part of a typical OU fan.


Here I am with Wesley. Notice how I turned the cooler into a chair for the time being.


Inside the Stadium.

We are back home now and I can actually say that I survived the weekend. I was a little nervous about going to the game and someone figuring out that I had been born and raised in Texas and because of that being trampled to death. Also little nervous about the heat and all the walking. But, I made it. My feet are still 1 1/2 sizes larger than they were before we headed out of the state, but hopefully the swelling will go down this week.

Mama - I was going to call you and tell you that we were at the game and to be watching for us on TV and that I was one of the girls in red. But, I thought about it and realized that every girl in the stadium (besides the 15 TCU fans in purple) was wearing red. I knew you would never find me. Plus the fact that I was one of the ONLY attenders who sat the entire game versus standing. Oh well, I was there. Maybe next time I'll try to be a little more TV visible. I'll at least try to stand some next time.

3 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

wow! Wesley is getting big!! And that's a good color on you. And... Erin and Stan's cousin make a very cute couple. Erin is really pretty; pretty dress, too!

Donkeyfunny said...

Dang Jill!!! You look SO GREAT! It's ridiculous... (please Lord let me look that good preggers one day!!!)Amen.

Tracy said...

Your cousins make a beautiful couple! Thanks for always posting pics. I guess I'll have to start incorporating some pics into my blog. You do look great.