Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mesquite Rodeo

Friday night we went with our Focus ABF (aka Sunday School Class) to the Mesquite Rodeo. Please keep in mind that the last time that I have ever been to a Rodeo was in Jr High and it was the famous Freestone County Fair & Rodeo. I'm sure some of the most talented Cowboys rode there back in the day. This was definitely an improvement. We even all, well most of us, dressed appropriately! Mr. S didn't really approve of my hat, but I didn't care. I wore it proudly.

This is my dear friend Sarah!!
No cowboy hat for her, instead cute boots and a jean skirt.

Watch out rookies, here are two "true" cowboys.
They even started talking with a drawl once we entered the arena.

My baby's Daddy is a Cowboy!
Nevermind the fact that he basically grew up on a golf course.
Stan and Buck thought that every Cowboy should walk around with Chewing Tobacco in their mouth. Here's proof that Jenny P tried it. More power to her!...there was no way I was putting that stuff in my mouth.


Caught him.....look close Sean is trying it too!! LOL!!


This my friends is called the Calf Scramble. All this means is that every kid in the arena, 8 yrs and younger, gets out there in the DIRT and runs after a calf. No prize, no real goal, just run!

Here we all are!
THBC Focus Cowboys and Cowgirls

1 comment:

Niki said...

The pink hat / Oh Girl shirt combo is SO cute!!