Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Girl's 3rd Shower at 32 Weeks

Today was a big day!! We officially turned 32 weeks and my office gave us Baby Girl's 3rd shower. It was so sweet and we got some the best stuff. The girls, and guys, I work with are so thoughtful. Stan and I are so blessed to have such great people in our lives.

I'll use this picture as my 32 week belly shot!







This photo had to make the blog. I LOVE cutting cakes. I'm the designated cake-cutter around here. So, there were no questions about who would cut the cake at my shower......ME!!


Cindy gave me the cutest wine glass. It says things like, "nurse this", "Mommy's pacifier" and "I sooooo need a drink". It was really cute!


Here's the Lamp for Baby Girl's room!


Most photos of opening the gifts do NOT flatter me at all. Look at the crazy facial expressions I make. I'm holding up the cutest little church socks and hair bows.


The gift that kept giving.....Lisa gave me this basket and it was FULL of goodies. She had to put it back together for us after we went through it.


Again, look at the face.....or faces I should say. This was a blow up duck that sits in the bathtub and you give the baby a bath in it. It also makes a quacking sound. :)

Thank you to everyone who took time out of their day today to come to my shower. We really appreciate your generosity. I can't wait for all of you to meet Baby Girl!....after we get to meet her that is! Thanks again!!

4 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

So fun! You are shower queen! You've gotten so much fun stuff! I'm really excited to see it all in her room/your house!

And girl--that dress looks great on you! It's soooo pretty!

Donkeyfunny said...

I agree! I want to steal that dress and I am not even preggers!!!

I love the ladybug theme!

Niki said...

I agree too - cute dress!!!

Funny coincidence - I love eating cake, so we should have a cake cutting & eating party. You can cut, and I'll eat.

Jana said...

You look beautiful! Love the dress. I am so happy that I was able to come to your shower on Saturday. It was so good to see you again...I was missing you! If you have them, could you email me the pics Jessica took of us at your shower...I would love to have them. Thanks sweetie....love you!!