Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Girl's Name

Yes, Baby Girl Wagnon does have a name. However, we are not going to spill the beans until she is born. It's a secret! It's a name that is so sweet and means so much to us that we just want to keep it all to ourselves for the time being.

I know what you are thinking, "I just asked Jill what the name of the baby was going to be and she said they didn't know." I know. I'm confessing to everyone today. I've been lying! We've known for quite some time now what her name will be but we haven't told anyone.

If we wake up one day and decide no more secrets and to start telling everyone, I'll make sure you guys know. Otherwise, you will just have to wait until she's born to find out what her little name will be. Until then, you can call her what we call her, Baby Girl.

10 comments:

Stan W said...

So... what's the name?

Donkeyfunny said...

It's either Jessica or Jillica or Jessilla.

Donkeyfunny said...

Actually, I like Jessilla. Hehehehe.

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Haha Stan, that's funny. :)

Yeah, I'm ready to meet "Baby Girl" just so I know what to call her! Geez!

Jessica and Matt said...

I think I'm going to call her your mystery baby forever, actually. That will be her name to me.

Anonymous said...

FINE!! Just lie to us - no big deal... we all bear false witness at some point in our lives... :-)

One side note: a cousin of mine tried this with us, so we started calling the baby "Baby." Just so you know, Baby just turned two and I still stumble/hestitate when asked her real name...

Seneca said...

The Secret Name Game huh? I have a few suggestions:
Sheniqua
Laquandria
Tamika
Jilleasa
What do you think? LOL

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Thanks sis! :)

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Yeah... I changed my URL fyi so you can update your little link thing. it's www.tamu2013.blogspot.com now. :)

Niki said...

If you don't name her Peach, I know several of us (including one little nephew) who will be VERY disappointed.