Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Only ONE Referral needed!

Please help! If any of you are thinking of switching your Home Phone, Cell Phone, Internet, or Cable and would like to switch it to AT&T, please let me know. I need one referral before Sept 30th. I'm starting to get a little nervous about this. I was never a good salesperson and this is stressing me out. So if you could be my savior, let me know!! Even if you recently switched to AT&T, please let me know that too!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

OK. Just got caught up on reading. I LOVE your blog. And Jess it too funny. Oh, and by the way, you look beautiful.

Jessica and Matt said...

Why do you need one referral? Is this a requirement at work? You've got to be kidding me. You are a PROJECT MANAGER. Not a sales person. Whatever.

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

AT&T is great to me. love the roll over and the fact that sooooooo many people are on the network so I can talk to them for free. Weird that you need the one referral.

Jessica and Matt said...

btw--I think your baby will have blonde hair, green eyes (well, blue at first... then changing to green). Why is that not an option?

Jill said...

Jess - It's not an option ...just because, there wasn't room.