Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He's on a Mission

This was the conversation my nephews had with my mom the other night when she pulled up in the drive way and they noticed I was there.

Drew: Jill's here!!!

Caden: Jill's here?

Drew: Jill and the baby are here!!!

Caden: Jill brought the baby?

Nana: Well, yeah, but she hasn't had her yet. She's still in Jill's belly.

Caden: UGH.....we gotta help that baby get out of there.


Caden is on a Mission......He wants Baby Girl OUT of my belly!

4 comments:

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

heehee! Those boys are going to be such great big cousins to baby girl!

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Hehehe... how sweet! :) It makes me chuckle.


BTW-Our new band director is making us wear our military (you know, shorts and top) during the half time show of homecoming... to twirl in. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?? I'm seriously thinking about quitting.

Niki said...

Ha! Love it. Caden has the funniest things to say about you having a baby!

Taylor said...

That is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!